Please complete the form below in order to email us directly and a STP representative will contact you shortly.
Got a Question?
Customs agents are there to facilitate a professional service between Customs & Excise and importers/exporters. Our agents have significant understanding the Customs rules and regulations applicable and are therefore best suited to provide assistance
Our strength lies in handling FCL export movements with main line carriers to the Middle East, Bandar Abbas, South East Asia and Far East trade lanes. Import FCL movements from ROW(Rest Of The World) into South Indian sea ports can also be handled as per your requirements.
CONTAINER FREIGHT STATION (CFS)
- Location advantage closest to Chennai Port (5 kms)
- Only 15 minutes’ drive from Customs House
- 24/7 Operations and Round the clock security
- Faster turnaround with Two Weigh Bridge inside
Ideally suited for large import lots of Agri, Project Cargo, etc.
- Servicing large Trading House in the ISC and in many
South East Asian countries
- Also servicing many government enterprises of the
- Service contractors with all main line operators with
Dedicated pricing & routing centres.
CUSTOM HOUSE AGENT
- 35 Years of Clearing & Forwarding experience
- Specialized in handling Paper & raw materials for paper industries, project cargo, and Capital good,
Agro Products like corn, groundnut, maize & chilli
- Operating Own and dedicated fleet of trailers
- Experience in transporting Over Dimensional
- Transport bulk cargo like granite blocks,
Steel coils & Plates, etc.
- Covered storage in and around Puzhal Area
- Skilled Labour and Efficient Forklift operators
- Undertake 3 PL / 4 PL activities
Should you have questions or if issues arise, you can reach an empowered person immediately that will be flexible to cater to any special requirements you may have.
Find details on the quick contact list on the home page.
Yes, we can!. We have presence in Chennai, Kattupalli, Krishnapatnam, Tuticorin,Visakhapatnam, Mundra & Nhava Sheva and can handle your requirements across these regions.
The most recent approval obtained was the ‘Authorised Economic Operator’ (AEO) sought in 2018. Get the full details on our awards and accreditations page.
Linesh and Smithesh